Regnerbau Calw GmbH with the address at Industriestraße 19-29, 75382 Althengstett, Germany (“Perrot”) grants the end-customer a Warranty pursuant to the following terms.
The Warranty applies in addition to and does not limit or affect the statutory warranty rights of the end-customer against the seller of the products.
I. Scope and terms of Warranty
1. Perrot warrants to the end-customer that the irrigation product branded with the brand Perrot ("Perrot Product") is free from defects in material and workmanship for a certain period from the date of purchase ("Warranty Period").
The Warranty Period depends on the purchased product and is as follows:
Controllers (WaterControl+SC - Satellite - Greenkeeper - Decoder - CID) Electric valves - Accessories
Agriculture impact sprinklers
Agriculture piston sprinklers
Cardan couplings (steel)
Cardan couplings (stainless steel)
Dust suppression stations
This Warranty does not cover products not branded with the brand Perrot, even though such products may be sold or used in conjunction with Perrot Products.
2. During the Warranty Period, Perrot will repair or replace, at Perrot’s option, any defective Perrot Product as set out herein. If a product is no longer available, Perrot is entitled to exchange the product for a product of equal or higher value.
3. Perrot’s liability under this Warranty is limited solely to the replacement or repair of defective Perrot Products. Further or other claims, in particular claims for damages, are excluded, unless such liability is mandatory by law.
4. This Warranty does not apply in case of normal wear and tear, use or installation in any manner contrary to Perrot's specifications and instructions nor where Perrot Products are altered or modified.
5. The provision of Warranty services does not extend the Warranty Period, nor does it initiate the commencement of a new Warranty Period. The Warranty Period for installed spare parts ends with the Warranty Period for the entire Perrot Product.
All implied Warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for use are limited to the Warranty Period.
6. The costs of repair, including spare parts, and the postage costs for the delivery of a defect-free product shall be borne by Perrot.
II. Asserting claims under the Warranty
1. If end-customer wishes to make a claim under the Warranty, end-customer shall return the defective Perrot Product to the seller of the Perrot Product, along with proof of purchase. The seller will handle the Warranty claim with Perrot for the end-customer.
2. The end-customer shall bear the costs of returning the defective Perrot Product to the seller and the costs of appropriate packaging for the return of the defective Perrot Product.
3. In case of any questions, the end-customer can contact Perrot under the following contact details:
Phone Number: + 49-(0)7051-162-0
Further information is also available on the following website: www.perrot.de